Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have an E34and the windscreen wipers work as soon as I

Customer Question

I have an E34(###) ###-####and the windscreen wipers work as soon as I turn the key. I have replaced the wiper relay the general mocule and the relay module and have disconnected the wiper switch but still they continue to wipe. Please help
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be a fault with the wiper motor itself.If it is unable to see or locate its parked position they can continue to run like this here.If this has not been tested this should be done to see if this is the cause here needing replaced.
Thanks Pete