Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Peugeot expert 1.6 d: a Peugeot expert 1.6 diesel had body

Customer Question

hi a Peugeot expert 1.6 diesel had body repair and some hammering on it ,after that it wont start i thought its the fuel cut off but i cant find the cutoff switch on it ,can you help me on it?thanks
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi a Peugeot expert 1.6 diesel had body repair and some hammering on it ,after that it wont start i thought its the fuel cut off but i cant find the cutoff switch on it ,can you help me on it?thanksthe other fault codes : p1505/p0243/p0215/p0193
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on this model here.
If any welding was done when the body work was done this can cause fuses to short out as well as damage control units and computers in the vehicle.If you have not checked to make sure all fuses are o.k. first this should be done.If an issue is found it will need corrected to correct this issue here.
Thanks Pete