Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Rodius: , I'm looking replacement remote key

Customer Question

Hi, I'm looking for a replacement remote key for my 2007 rodius
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome..My name is***** sorry to see you had a wait.. Im afraid a technical issue prevented me from replying to you for a while.. - Your question says you are located in the UK as am I..As such - any Rodeo dealer can obtain a key for you - This is very often the best option as they come to you cut and programmed for your car ready to use.. Its not the cheapest option but is the best. ( Some dealers require you to go to them to have the key programmed to the car )The other option is to use an Auto Locksmith - a net search for your locale and you may find a mobile one that come to you and do it at your home - the car then has to be programmed to the key for it to work - which they will need to do for you.. Or - if you have an auto locksmith near you that has the correct equipment - to cut the key and program it to your cars systems - you can opt to use one of those.If you cannot find anyone as above though in your locale ( not forgetting it has to be local because the key has to be programmed to the car ).. then you have no choice but to use the dealer locally then Im afraid.Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~>>~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE.