UK Car

UK Car Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

UK Car

Volvo Xc90: My Volvo xc90 LG07EYL won't go into park. Had the

Customer Question
My Volvo xc90 LG07EYL won't...
My Volvo xc90 LG07EYL won't go into park. Had the car 5 years. Always serviced & never had a problem until today. Due to drive to Spain on Tuesday. I wondered if it had anything to do with the foot brake sensor as you need to have the brake on to put it into Park. Any ideas? Graeme
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 4 days by:
7/23/2015
UK Auto Mechanic: Billy, Trainer/Master tech. replied 2 years ago
Billy
Billy, Trainer/Master tech.
Hello Graeme and Welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with your inquiry. Feel free to ask if any further info is needed.My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.If you depress the brake pedal, do the stop lights come on?can you please indicate the model, year and engine you have?
Marty
Marty
Marty, European Car Expert