Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  Hi, I am a Car/ vehicle technician of 34 years. 29of -running my own repair/diagnostic business.
9261905

Signum: vauxhall sigmum 1.9cdti 2006 not starting no fuel at

Customer Question

vauxhall sigmum 1.9cdti 2006 not starting no fuel at injectors pulled pipe at filter no fuel coming out when ignition on on little when first pull pipe to check can hear pump running ??
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome - My name is ***** ***** Happy to help / advise.With this - the first thing you need to do is ensure you have no air leaks anywhere on the system... Too check the seals on the filter etc - known for causing these issues.If you are sure you have no air leaks - then you need to bleed the system using a manual pump - these are a devil to bleed so that they will start - I suggest getting a bleed pump from a local car shop - they are cheap enough - connect that into the filter feed - bleed through until you get good flow - do the same again after the filter - reconnect and re try - it should be all ok then.Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..~>>~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out -- Best Rgds, MIKE.