How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marty Your Own Question
Marty, European Car Expert
Category: UK Car
Satisfied Customers: 407
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
Type Your UK Car Question Here...
Marty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2001 ford focus 1.6 estate (DNW) I have changed out

Customer Question

I have a 2001 ford focus 1.6 estate (DNW) I have changed out the front sub-frame due to rust, I borrowed the alignment pins from the local ford dealer, I also had the tracking checked and adjusted by the local ford dealer. I am still not happy with it,
as it seems to sway sometimes when your driving. I can only think of the ball bearing washers between the sub-frame and the body, do you have a diagram showing what holes in the sub-frame are used for alignment and a procedure to do the alignment.(I had no
problem with the passenger side alignment pin, but struggled with the drivers side Regards ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.