Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Citroen nemo: I have a citroen nemo van 1.4hxdi there is a

Customer Question

I have a citroen nemo van 1.4hxdi there is a knocking noise around the fan belt area when I rev the engine it goes out of it also if I leave it running the noise goes after a few mins it only happens when the engine is cold
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect the belt drive pulleys as this sounds like a bearing may be failing with the belt drive pulley/components or with the fan itself.I have seen this occur and be noisy when cold like this here.
Thanks Pete