UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Nissan/Datsun Note: . I have lost the unlock code

Customer Question
Hi. I have lost...
Hi. I have lost the unlock code for my nissan note. The serial number on the satnav/radio is CM0091 B(###) ###-#### How can i find out the unlokc code?
Thanks
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Car
Sorry, I probably haven't asked the right question. Please can you give me the unlock code? I am aware I can go to the delaer and online decoders.
Its ok, sorted it now. Just asked a dealer once I had the serial number and they gave me the code for free.
Answered in 3 days by:
7/12/2015
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 3 years ago
Peter Zavarelli
Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.
If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.
Thanks Pete