Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Volkswagen crafter: I'm Ralph bought a 59 plate 2.5 tdi

Customer Question

Hi I'm Ralph bought a 59 plate 2.5 tdi crafter a little while ago recently had a squeal from front left of engine replaced a load of bits but still squeaking now this morning it went in to limp mode with engine manage light and glow light on it seems to have a noise that sounds like a blowing exhaust when pulling through gears, the turbo was replaced before i got it so i assume that this is ok and there seems to be a small oil leak coming from the front end somewhere, hope you can help
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
Inspect the turbo components for any turbo component leaks as this will cause this fault here with the oil leak and noise you hear as well as the lights coming on.If a fault is found with any turbo component leaking the affected component will need replaced.
Thanks Pete