Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

9-3 ttid: Greg. I have a 2008 ttid with z19 dtr engine.

Customer Question

Hi Greg.
I have a 2008 ttid with z19 dtr engine. I have had up to date software installed last week but do still have an oil sump that is over the limit. How can I tell whether the recent software update included update 55576168 which seems to be the one that fixes this issue? Also do you know the 'bulletin' number for the update 55576168?
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's a tis2web bulletin that was released on 19-10-09. I need the bulletin number.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
A dealer can check the software installed using their scan tool plugged into your vehicles data port to tell you if the updated software is installed.They can also tell you any bulletin number for what you need on this here.If these are not an option for you on this let me know.
Thanks Pete