UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Audi rnse code lost

Customer Question
Audi rnse code lost
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 6 days by:
7/10/2015
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 3 years ago
Peter Zavarelli
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
I see no one has responded with the code you need.The best place to get this code is from a dealer but in some cases you can get this code from the link below.
http://www.codecard.lt/car-radio/audi-aisin-navigation-rns-e-unlock-cd/prod_392.html
Thanks Pete