UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

X type: . My Jax x type clutch pedal has just dropped to…

Customer Question
Hi. My Jax x type...
Hi. My Jax x type clutch pedal has just dropped to the floor and stayed there. You can lift it back into position but just springs back to the floor when slightly pressed
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 2 days by:
7/1/2015
UK Auto Mechanic: Mike, UK Car Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Mike, UK Car Mechanic
Hello and Welcome..
My name is ***** ***** to help.
This fault is generally caused by a faulty clutch master cylinder... you need to have that checked / replaced to cure this issue.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
-Meantime ----- Please do the rating for me at this time.. - Thank you in advance for that - ... Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating should you need more at all - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE.
Hi again -
This is MIKE who answered you as above.
Im just checking in with you to see if I can help you anymore at all.. feel free to ask if there is - or, if we are done, please can I ask you to click on the Exc / Ok, ratings for me at this point -
Thank you and all the best - MIKE.