Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

SLK 230: , I'm trying to get the radio cond unint

Customer Question

Hi, I'm trying to get the radio cond for the unint fitted to an SLK I just got. S/N is AL2910X1203604 Model MF2910
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one here has replied with a radio code.In some cases this is due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases this may be due to the correct person that can get this code may not be on line.The best place to get this code is from a dealer but in some cases you can obtain this code from the web site posted below.If neither of these are an option for you let me know.
http://mercedes-benz.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/20/~/how-can-i-obtain-the-radio-code-for-my-vehicle%3F
Thanks Pete