Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Can I buy any T V set prefere U H D smart with connection

Customer Question

can I buy any T V set prefere U H D smart with connection for infrared I wish to use earphones which does not interfere with the T V sound, I'm prepared to purchase any additional device if necessary thanks.
Les
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
You might speak with a tv sales center to see if they can recommend the one you want here that will work for you.This is usually the best option.If this is not an option for you or was already tried with no success let me know.
Thanks Pete