UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 300zx and I am replacing a fuel injector.. I took…

Customer Question
I have a 300zx and...
I have a 300zx and I am replacing a fuel injector.. I took the plenum off and not cannot get a gasket is it bad to use the heat resistant form a gasket??? Also I am replacing 1 bad injector but they do not make the stock 270fps injector and I am putting
a 320fps injector in will that cause any problems??? Or should I replace all 6............
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/22/2015
UK Auto Mechanic: auto tech, auto tech replied 3 years ago
auto tech
auto tech, auto tech
hi, you should replace all 6 injector if you cant get the same one . and no the heat resistance gasket will be fine
if you have any more question please ask . if not please rate the service before you go thanks.
hi can you please come back and rate the service thanks.