Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Renault phasar: I have a 1984 phasar 4cyl 4speed manual..with

Customer Question

I have a 1984 phasar 4cyl 4speed manual..with a turbo.please help me find a replacement or parts for it to rebuild thanks
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its a 2liter 75hp..it also has two lines hooked to it
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
You will most likely need to search salvage yards to locate parts for this here due to the year of the vehicle.If you haven't checked with salvage yards I would see if any around your area have the parts you need.If this is not an option for or was already checked let me know.
Thanks Pete