Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Volvo XC90 V8 Ocean Race: Problem with my Volvo xc90 v8 20

Customer Question

Problem with my Volvo xc90 v8 2005
Category: UK Car
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
As I replaced the battery with the original volvo battery all problems was gone at the initial test. It seem that the charging of the battery has a problem... What needs to be done?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No sign of battery charging problem was indicated
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
You will see electrical lights and messages and issues when the battery voltage is low as electronics are receiving low voltage and cause this here.Since the battery and alternator were both replaced and did not correct this fault here this indicates there is an issue with the alternator wiring in most cases or one of the battery cables.
The cables and alternator wiring need checked for any damage and repaired as needed to correct this fault here.
Thanks Pete