Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

I am having the same problem with Your answer

Customer Question

Hello.
I am having the same problem with
http://www.justanswer.com/uk-car/7lg92-mercedes-benz-wagon-having-issue-withmercedes-wagon.html#
Your answer may be correct but the problem is that the gearbox is a 722.6 not a 722.9
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** you list the fault codes that are stored in the transmission control module? Can you describe the symptoms?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No fault codes in the transmission control module.The faults are in the Transfer Case control module and are (P2213-the signal from component direction sensor is implausible-Current&Store) and( P2214-Control module N15/7 VGS control module is not correctly Learned-current & Stored).
Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
Ok, have any parts been replaced yet?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The VG control module , the transmission control module , the motor of the transfer case and finally checked and fixed the transfer case..
Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
I cannot find those codes in my information. Can you post the 17 digit vin number for me?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
WDB4632481X(123456) the last six numbers are not important. It is a Mercedes G500 long 2000 m.y.
Expert:  Marty replied 2 years ago.
I've got nothing on that transfer case and I don't feel comfortable recommending anything. I am going to opt out of this question to allow one of the other experts to help if they are able.