Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Peugeot 308: depollution system fault on and when i turn the

Customer Question

depollution system fault on and when i turn the key off the fan starts going for a few a time
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
The depollution fault can indicate a fault with the exhaust system or egr valve if equipped in some cases.This will need to be tested further bu first having the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set and then from there those codes diagnosed to locate and repair the fault.This is also most likely related to the fan running on like this as well.Having the codes checked will help pinpoint the exact cause here.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Probably not your fault but it took to long to answer. The fault ended up being a faulty spark plug so had a service done and it is ok now.
That is great to hear the fault has been located and repaired.If there is anything else I can help with here let me know.Once again I apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.
Thanks Pete