UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Nissan note: I need the code Nissan note stero 2008

Customer Question
I need the code for...
I need the code for my Nissan note stero 2008
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Car
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 6 days by:
6/12/2015
UK Auto Mechanic: Peter Zavarelli,
 replied 3 years ago
Peter Zavarelli
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one here has replied with a radio code.In some cases this is due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases this may be due to the correct person that can get this code may not be on line.The best place to get this code is from a dealer but in some cases you can obtain this code from the web site posted below.If neither of these are an option for you let me know so we can continue.
https://www.radio-code.co.uk/nissan-radio-codes.html
Thanks Pete