Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

E220 CDI: Mercedes c220T W210 - hazard lights, lock door and

Customer Question

Mercedes c220T W210 - hazard lights, lock door and rear wiper not responding - where to check - fuses relay?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
The faults here may be due to an internal electrical fault in a control unit/computer itself causing the issues here.The first thing that needs done is to have the fault codes checked using a scan tool that will communicate with all computers in your vehicle to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.
I have seen control units like a SAM fail needing replaced to correct this fault.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Pete

Is there any chance that you have a picture of the wires going to the

contacts panel - I've a connector in the side of the panel - and here there is no wire - could this be where the panel i feed 12 V ?