UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the code my rns-e... , I need the

Customer Question
Hi, I need the code...
Hi, I need the code for unlock my rns-e... Hi, I need the code for unlock my rns-e 193D on my Audi tt 8j. My VIN is TRUZZZ8J571012914 My RNS-E 193D serial number is "AUZBZ7LD402134"
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 2 days by:
6/7/2015
UK Auto Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.
Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a radio or security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.
There are two things you can do. You can try http://www.radio-code.co.uk to see if they're able to obtain the code. The other option would be to see your dealer with the serial and proof of ownership and they'll be able to give it to you.