How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Marty Your Own Question
Marty, European Car Expert
Category: UK Car
Satisfied Customers: 407
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
Type Your UK Car Question Here...
Marty is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Haya. I'm a professional spray painter with 10+ years of

Customer Question

Haya. I'm a professional spray painter with 10+ years of experience. Most of with classic cars. This time my question is ? Is there spray painter in United Kingdom to speak to.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
I see this might be time sensitive.
Do you still need this answered?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry...I've just seen your answer . Yes . I just needed a advice . I have EU diploma spray painting/paint technology. Do I need other certificate to practice my job at UK . I'm thinking of opening a small garage to restore classic motors . What is your advice?