Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

Jaguar XF Luxury: , my name is***** cleaningthe

Customer Question

Hello, my name is***** cleaningthe touchscreen on my 2010 XF a starge screen appeared, with evything written in chinese... and with an Arrow looking as a computer's mouse.
I could not go out from this menu.
I left the car for a while and then I had again access tomy normal screen but the calibration in sont good...
For example, i need to press on climatisation to access to audio...
Can you help me please ?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
You might try and reset it by locating its fuse and removing the fuse for several minutes to see if this corrects this fault here.If it does not I suspect an internal electrical fault with the radio/control unit on the dash itself needing either removed and repaired to correct this here or removed and replaced.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I already tryed this before i placed my request...
There must be a way to calibrate the screen
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Unfortunately I don't know of a way myself to calibrate the screen or control assembly.
I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete