Pete, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Over 17 years experience diagnosing and repairing automobiles.
14928985

2004 AUDI A6 - Need radio code to re-active the radio!

Customer Question

I need the radio code for my 2004 audi a6 to re-active the radio. I have the vin # ***** the 14 digit number of its radio. The closest audi dealer is too far from me, so I need to obtain this code from elsewhere. Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Category: UK Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I see no one has posted a radio code here.This can be due to the code being difficult to obtain and in other cases this may be due to the correct person that can get this code may not be on line.Usually this code needs obtained at a dealer but the link below may be able to get this code for you here.If these are not an option for you let me know.
http://www.radio-code.com/Audi-Pay-Page-radio-code.htm
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Pete,

Thank you for the suggestion.

It looks like this website could possibly do the trick, but for $175 - this is too expensive.

I will have to search for other options...

Thanks,

Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Your welcome.Let me know if there is anything else I can help with here.If you want I can open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.
Thanks Pete