Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I am told my brake booster electric motor is seized, there

Customer Question

I am told my brake booster electric motor is seized, there ate no lights. is this a major job on my 05 continental gt, please?
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
The repair costs can vary depending on the repair facility doing the repairs here.I have seen some of the vacuum pumps run over $1000 in some cases to have replaced and some around $500 or less.My info isn't giving me an exact cost of this here.I would get a few estimates from repair facilities in your area to see what this will cost to replace.
The pump/motor replacement may require some special tools to replace it.
Thanks Pete