Lou P
Lou P, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
27644750

How do I change the *rear* variable camshaft timing solenoid

Customer Question

How do I change the *rear* variable camshaft timing solenoid on my 2008 Ford Fusion SEL.
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Lou P replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I will gather the information for you and upload. Can you post your vin so I make sure I get the correct engine. Thanks !
Expert:  Lou P replied 2 years ago.
here are the instructions, ends up vin was not needed, hope this helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉