Marty
Marty, European Car Expert
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

F350 super duty: my truk wor great and the thempertor scle

Customer Question

my truk wor great and the thempertor scle show good just when i am get the the truk to the max power and after go back to low power the temperture jump up i stop the car and after 3 second the temp go back to normall i go to the ford garge and he said that he didnt see any erorr in the car
but he do to my car pc update whene i drive back to my home a erorr light shown i go back to ford thay said that the oil cooler nead to replace so i dont get the problem the truk work very good and the temp not moving from the middle so i want to now if the oil cooler is not good whay the temp dosn`t go up all the time
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.

Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Do you have any oil in the coolant .

Do you have the 6.4L diesel SD

What malfunction codes do you have ,you should have one or more if the check engine light comes on with the engine running .

Greg