Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

My A class 140 52 plate has developed alarm fault going off

Customer Question

My A class 140 52 plate has developed alarm fault going off in the early hours of the morning for no apparent reason only way to stop this is to leave car unlocked. Can I just remove a fuse to disable the alarm but still lock the car
Category: UK Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
My info is limited on your model here but I see no one else has responded and thought I would see if I can help here.
From what you hare described here this sounds like one of the door latch/lock assemblies is acting up sending a false signal that a door has been opened when it was locked even though it wasn't.Usually this is the drivers door latch/lock assembly at fault that cases this as this is the door that is used the most.I don't see any fuses that can be removed to disable this here.This will need diagnosed and tested further to locate and repair this fault.
Thanks Pete