How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Gary Robinson Your Own Question
Gary Robinson
Gary Robinson, UK Car Mechanic
Category: UK Car
Satisfied Customers: 735
Experience:  Mechanic and MOT tester for 18 years. Excellent knowledge of cars and the MOT testing scheme.
Type Your UK Car Question Here...
Gary Robinson is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Volvo S60 2.4: My Volvo S60 has a notice saying "Parking light

This answer was rated:

My Volvo S60 has a notice saying "Parking light failure". Which light or bulb on the car is the parking light? Can you refer me to a suitable replacement bulb on
Good afternoon and thank you very much for your question.

The parking light is also known as the side light. If it's a front side light, the number for a replacement bulb is 501, if it's a rear it will either be a single filament bulb which is part number 207, or a double filament bulb, part number 380.
Any garage or motor spares shop will be able to supply you with these bulbs, they should cost you about £1 each.




I hope this answers your question, but if you need any further help or information, please reply to this answer.
Regards, Gary.
Gary Robinson and 2 other UK Car Specialists are ready to help you
Once again, thank you very much for your question. I hope that you were happy with my answer and that your car is now running well. If you have more questions, you can ask me directly — that's what I'm here for!
Best regards, Gary.