UK Car

UK car repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2004 renault: grand scenic..1.9 dci and i...after

Customer Question
i have a 2004 renault...
i have a 2004 renault grand scenic, 1.9 dci and i have card programming problems.to start with, when i put the card in,it came up on screen "card not detected".after a few light taps on my leg, i cud get it 2 recognise the card.now i lost all programmin and the electric handbrake wnt come off and steering lock wont come off.ive been told that as a temp measure,there is a way of by passing the card by removin fuses and putting them back in a certain order.can anyone help?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Car
Answered in 1 day by:
7/1/2010
UK Auto Mechanic: al-mod,
 replied 8 years ago
al-mod

Hi, I'm a Moderator here at Just Answer and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions do go un-answered. Some of the common reasons found on some questions are:

1. The question is unclear.

2. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.

3. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online.

4. And sometimes, there just may not be an Expert available who feels they have the proper experience to reply.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you.
Relist: No answer yet.