UK Bankruptcy Law

UK Bankruptcy Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Bankruptcy Law

I have severed a stat demand ,the debt is undisputed however…

Customer Question
I have severed a...

I have severed a stat demand ,the debt is undisputed however saying no money to pay now wish to issue bankruptcy from 6.7 need it filling in correctly and the serving

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

I am the landlord > i issued stat dec to former tenenat owe me £15K in arrests they signed an agreement to pay me back in stages had the first 2 payments then nothin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?

I have served a statuary demand that was served property by a process server , they replied 18 days later no money

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There is a Uk citizen who is male an accountant and CFO ( he can not work if bankrupt ) his partner is a USA citizen on a spousal visa . It had expired 20th April and she is still in the county . There are strict rules for spousal visa . No access to public funds and they have to be able support wife /partner either by work paying 18k or 62k in the bank . Saying no money so hard to see how he has the visa .therefore wish to issue a Form 6.7

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Bankruptcy Law
8/23/2017
Solicitor: Jamie Law, Solicitor replied 6 months ago
Jamie Law
Jamie Law, Solicitor

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to know about this today please?

Max Lowry
Max Lowry
Max Lowry, Advocate