UK Bankruptcy Law

UK bankruptcy law questions answered by verified Experts

My friend is having some very complex financial issues and…

Customer Question
My friend is having some...
My friend is having some very complex financial issues and on the face of it looks like bankruptcy may be her best option.
How can she get comprehensive confidential advice about this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Bankruptcy Law
2/13/2017
Solicitor: Maverick, Advocate replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Advocate

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review your inquiry. Thank you for your patience.

What city and State is she located in?

Please Note: (1) The information I provide is general in nature and for educational purposes only. It may help you identify the scope of receiving unbundled legal services from a local lawyer. It should not be construed as “legal advice” or as the rendition of “legal services” on any subject matter. I am not a specialist in any field. This information may not reflect current legal developments for your specific jurisdiction and is not guaranteed to be correct or complete. No attorney-client relationship is established without a signed written agreement. Our communications are not confidential. Please do not act or fail to act based on this information alone. If you need legal advice or services, you should consult in-person with a local lawyer. This disclaimer also applies to any telephone communications we may have.

(2) Most follow-up questions are answered within 24 hours. Please assign a feedback rating when we are done. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Morning; apologies - put the question in the wrong threat: she's in the UK.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
In England
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It sounds like you are in the USA.

Yes in the USA. We are not permitted to represent JA's customers or to refer any particular lawyer to them; however, did you want a list of BK solicitors in the UK to choose from?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No worries - I'll find these myself
Thanks

Okay...

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks. Appreciated
Have a good day.

You too. Thanks for using Just Answer!