UK Bankruptcy Law

UK bankruptcy law questions answered by verified Experts

Ben.My sister has been mad bankrupt in March. Her only

Customer Question
Hi Ben. My sister has been...
Hi Ben.
My sister has been made bankrupt in March. Her only main asset is a villa in Cyprus. We ( her brothers) are seeking to annul her by paying off her debts through a solicitor. We have assigned her asset of the villa to us once annulled.
Unfortunately she is still trying to rent the villa without our consent or the official receivers. She has taken 3 weeks renal for later this year. Her annulment is within 1 week. We have asked to be paid for any use of what will be our villa but she ignore our letters. We have advised she is breaking the law, I believe Fraud. When the annulment happens I have said I would have to go to the police. What would they do?
She has taken renters money but does not own the item to rent out.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: UK Bankruptcy Law