How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Advocate
Category: UK Bankruptcy Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Bankruptcy Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a default judgment against a management company but

This answer was rated:

I have a default judgment against a management company but they have been struck off and dissolved by company house can I still get my money
Please remember to RATE my answer by using the smiley faces OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE. If you seek clarification please ask.


Have you provided a copy of the judgement to the Insolvency Practitioner?

Many thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi no as company house as struck him off and dissolved the company as he as not submitted any accounts and I was told that I could not claim it from them as he as not liquidated the company his self

If the company has dissolved, you will be unable to sue the company but the Directors could still be personally liable.
INC and other UK Bankruptcy Law Specialists are ready to help you