Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an Indesit idc75 condenser dryer, the water wasn't

Customer Question

I have an Indesit idc75 condenser dryer, the water wasn't going into the bottle but looking in the bottle housing, I pulled it out and the white pipe was off at the top so I pushed it back on, now the water is leaking onto the floor, it's not drying properly and the empty water light is on
JA: What happened just before the light on your Indesit dryer came on?
Customer: Nothing, I turned it off because the water was leaking out
JA: How long has this been going on with your Indesit dryer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just a week or so, apart from pushing the pipe back on, I've done nothing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It seems very hot now but I didn't let it finish the cycle so that may be why, it just hasn't cooled
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  romank-admin replied 6 days ago.

***Please read carefully and reply.*** Hello, Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am the category moderator. I apologize for the wait. I wanted to reach out to see if you still need assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel. If you were attempting to reach a different company, please let me know that as well. Thank you! Roman~Moderator

Expert:  Daniel replied 6 days ago.

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Expert:  Daniel replied 6 days ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question, Do you still need help on this?