UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

There was a power cut for one second and the clock has gone…

Customer Question
There was a power...

There was a power cut for one second and the clock has gone to flashing, and the oven won't work.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No, no idea where to swotc no idea where to switch it off

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Last time this happened, I had a users manual from internet and pressed a few buttons and it came on

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Are you a robot?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
5/29/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your oven's model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?