UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer dryer ariston a 14 00 w d came on flashing delay…

Customer Question
Hello my washer dryer ariston...
Hello my washer dryer ariston a 14 00 w d came on flashing delay reduced spin and rapid buttons in the early hours I hadn't used machine for three days , it sounded like a car running which was what woke me up. I turned it off by the mains and in morning I turned back on to still flashing . Can't find codes for this ?
Regards sue.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
5/28/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, a Moderator for JustAnswer.com.
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
I would still like to continue thank you
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Given the flashing lights you have this is F11 error code.

This means pump cannot be activated.

Now for this its either the pump itself, wiring to the pump or the control board is at fault.

What you need to do is check the pump under the washer at the front and from there you will see the wiring block on there. Check this is pushed on tight.

If you have a test meter you can check the pump for resistance. Its usually around 80 Ohms. If faulty then it will need to be replaced.

But if the pump and wiring is fine then im afraid the control board itself is the fault here.

So check the above and see what you find as it will be either the pump wiring, The pump itself open circuit or the control board.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards