UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a AEG Oko_Lavamat L72640 upgrade which is displaying…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a AEG Oko_Lavamat L72640 upgrade which is displaying E10 and E11 when system check is performed. I have checked the water pressure which is good and water inlet filter which is clear. I think the inlet valve is malfunctioning as it makes a humming and no water enters the machine. after a few attempts it does eventually start. I have been trying to source a new triple inlet valve plus solenoid but havent been able to, is there any way you could help? Kind regards

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

The PNC Number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It happens a few times a wash, often at the beggining of the wash cycle and then when it switches to rinse

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The machine came with the house i have just moved into, so no idea how long it has been happening

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
5/27/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category here on JustAnswer!
I'm so sorry that a JustAnswer Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question?
Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
I would be grateful if an expert could have a look at my question. kind regards
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 2 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question.

Given the fault you have with the error code and the humming noise this is going to be the water inlet valve at fault, Ive replaced many of these in the past for this fault.

Now the part isnt cheap im afraid. The part number for it is(###) ###-####

These have the part in stock so click here for the part

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

hi many thanks for your answer and the link to the website. I am likely to need to replace the machine soon so have opted to buy the generic, but cheaper version which still states it is compatible with our machine. can I ask if after replacing it i will need to run any reset function for the machine and if so how is this done?
Kind regards,

Once you have fitted the valve thats it. You dont need to run any reset or anything like that.

Just fit the part and set it going on a wash cycle and it will work fine from there.