Solvanus
Solvanus,
99457030

I am trying to unlock a neff b1593n0gb/07 oven. I’ve

Customer Question

I am trying to unlock a neff b1593n0gb/07 oven. I’ve searxhed online and no user manuals available. Any ideas??
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Gavin replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thanks for waiting. I'm Gavin one of the JA experts. Can you just confirm exactly what you mean by 'unlock'

Please ignore any pop up phone call requests they are auto generated from the site

Thanks

Gavin

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There is a key symbol and it is lit. I can not operate the oven or grill or any other buttons. It is as if I am not pressing them. I have 2 of these ovens and one is unlocked
Expert:  Gavin replied 7 months ago.

Thanks. Are you able to send me a picture of the controls please the information on your model is very limited

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
See attached Gavin. The big knob in the middle is what I use to change temp. The buttons to the left are where I choose function
Expert:  Gavin replied 7 months ago.

Thanks. Just opening now

Expert:  Gavin replied 7 months ago.

Try holding in the light button for 10 seconds and see if it unlocks

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sadly not. Attached some more pics showing the whole set up.
Expert:  Gavin replied 7 months ago.

Thanks. I'm going to see what I can find. Its just going to be a case of finding the right sequence of buttons to press to unlock it

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I agree. I’ve tried a million sequences but haven’t found the right one yet!
Expert:  Gavin replied 7 months ago.

I know, something so simple but so hard! I may not be able to get the info I need until Tuesday but will get back to you asap

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Gavin, any joy ?
Expert:  Gavin replied 7 months ago.
It seems as though it’s easier to find a needle in a haystack! Waiting on 1 more reply which I’ll chase in the morning for you
Expert:  Gavin replied 7 months ago.

No joy i'm afraid. I'll opt out in case one of the other experts can help

Expert:  Solvanus replied 7 months ago.

From NEFF
Deactivate the Childproof Lock

If your Neff hob has a key symbol, press and hold this for approximately 4 seconds. The lock should now be deactivated.

If your hob doesn’t have a key button, press the P symbol for approximately 3 seconds to deactivate the childproof lock.

If your hob doesn’t have a key or a p button, press the L symbol for approximately 3 seconds to deactivate the childproof lock.

If this fails, there may be an issue with the sensor in the button itself

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi, it’s an oven not a hob and those buttons aren’t on it I’m afraid. Attached is what is available