UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Electrolux Gas Range Model EW30GS6 CGSC, PURCHASED…

Customer Question
I have a Electrolux...

I have a Electrolux Gas Range Model EW30GS6 CGSC, PURCHASED July 26 2013, Serial # NF3172Z335

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Electrolux is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Oops earlier msg Re Range Electrolux need an assessment for insurance as a result of a powet surge which knocked out the oven. Can you help? (###) ###-####Linda Eagles in Beaver Bank.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, insurance will cover repair or replacement.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/29/2018
UK Appliance Technician: woody463,
 replied 4 months ago
woody463

You have asked your question on the website Just Answer ,there is a charge for this service.
You have asked your question on one of over 200 different categories on the website ,your question is on the DIY Appliance repair category .
This web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture ,and this website does not offer any in home service personnel to work on your appliance, this is a DIY appliance category where I would assist you in repairing your own appliance.

I think you may have the wrong website!