UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch logixx 8 sensitive. I have error F43. 10 years, the…

Bosch logixx 8 sensitive...

Bosch logixx 8 sensitive. I have error F43

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 years, the model name I can find is this logixx 8 sensitive

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends what the errorcode means

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know off

3/28/2018
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, thanks for using JA. So I can help you could you please check the full model on the inside of the door

Van't open door
Can't open door

No. problem I'm just looking up the error code now

Can you see any water inside the drum?

No water, it stopped before spinning cycle

At the bottom of the machine there is a flap / door if you open that can you see a small green or red tab?

red, but right now it is counting time again. Do you have reault for error F43

F43 is a motor error. Given the age of your machine it is most likely going tpo be the brushes on the motor

If you stop the machine and then pull the tab it will release the door and I can source the brushes for you

Also if the error code will not go off it will need to be reset. Here's a link to a video that shows how to do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo7fNdLwWAA

If you need any more help please let me know.

Please remember to rate my answer n=by clicking on the stars

Many Thanks

Gavin

Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician