UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Whirlpool ADG175 does not empty. I have removed and

Customer Question
My Whirlpool ADG175 does...

My Whirlpool ADG175 does not empty. I have removed and tested the emptying pump and it works fine. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The service codes are 851117515030 and 801446000446

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Preferably. I'm a retired electrical engineer

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Email***@******.***

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/27/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

So when you start a cycle does the dishwasher fill with water and wash ok?

Is it stopping and the start light is flashing 4 times in between the pause?