UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Diplomat 3300 oven wont turn on and auto button is flashing…

Customer Question
Diplomat 3300 oven wont turn...
Diplomat 3300 oven wont turn on and auto button is flashing
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/26/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Ok

If its flashing Auto then its in automatic model so the oven wont come on.

What you need to do is set the time on the clock to get this working. Try the below and this should get it working.

Number the buttons with 1 on the left.

Press and hold buttons 1 and 2.

Whilst holding them press the + or - button.

This should bring it out of Auto cook mode.

Let me know what happens.