UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a SMEG oven. On the inside of the door is a plane of…

Customer Question
I have a SMEG...

I have a SMEG oven. On the inside of the door is a plane of glass that I know is removeable but I have forgotten how to do it? Not something that requies a technician.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Two years old -- SPF3900x i think

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes-- it is intended to be something a regular user can do.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just that I saw the installer do it without any toold--some kind of suction method i think holds the glass on

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
I think I gave you the wrong number -- sf9310xr is the right one
3/26/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Yes you can remove the inner glass on this to clean it.

Ive just uploaded the manual on this and in there it shows how to do this. Its on page 53

Try that and im sure you can sort it from there.