UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My samsung side by side refrigerator model RSH1DTSW has

Customer Question
My samsung side by...

My samsung side by side refrigerator model RSH1DTSW has stopped dispensing water.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The appliance is Model number RSH1DTSW.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The serial number is ***** We estimate five years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes if possible. We have checked the mains supply and the external filter are both working. Water is reaching the tray of the ice maker but the water dispenser is not working

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
I find I purchased the fridge from ***** ***** in November 2008 so she is 10 years old this year. It may be that repair is uneconomic!!!
3/20/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Gavin, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, I’m Gavin sorry for the delay. Let me know if you still need help with this
GAVIN,We have determined that the line supplying water to the fridge is blocked after it divides to supply the ice and water inside the fridge.
Can you recommend a refrigerator engineer experienced in Samsung in PO12 to repair it?
You may not need to pay for a repair as there is a recall on some of these. Can you check behind the lower draws to see if there is any ice or frost build up for me please