UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Were can I get insruction manual for sm 3030 microwave.

Customer Question
Were can I get...

Were can I get insruction manual for sm 3030 microwave

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Swansm3030 dont know how old itis-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Dont need work on it,just book to be able to cook with .it appro 4/7 year old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Swan 3030 combi

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/19/2018
UK Appliance Technician: kingcobra80, Handyman replied 4 months ago
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Handyman

You can get a copy of your manual at this link.

We are on the honor system here. I do not get compensated until you rate my service, so your rating is greatly appreciated. You can rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. Thanks for allowing me to answer your question.