UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My bosch has been acting up lately. I've cleaned the filter.

Customer Question
My bosch has been...

My bosch has been acting up lately. I've cleaned the filter. today it posted an E:25 error message.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its only a few years old. Let me get the model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My husband probably will but im not opposed to finding someone to work on it. the model number is: SHE3ARF6UC/22 FD960401531

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

A week or so ago it was making weird noises at the beginning and the end of a run. almost sounded like glass grinding. I pulled up on the round thing (sorry, no clue what it is) and there was a whooshing of water. then it ran about 4-6 times without a problem (seemingly). now the error message.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/19/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

E25 means that the dishwasher isn't draining properly which aligns with your complain of the noise occurring in the beginning and end of the cycle. The first thing the dishwasher does when you start a cycle is drains any remaining water out. Either way, you'll need to uninstall the dishwasher and remove the drain pump below the tub in order to look for debris inside the pump. Re-install the pump and if you still have the problem, replace the drain pump. Below is a video on how to remove/replace the pump.

CLICK HERE for video

And below is a link to the pump if you need it.

CLICK HERE for pump

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.