UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My tumble dryer won’t heat up. Hotpoint Aquarius TCFS 73.

Customer Question
My tumble dryer won’t...

My tumble dryer won’t heat up

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hotpoint Aquarius TCFS 73

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well I had an engineer out yesterday and he said it was working talked to me like I was an idiot so I though I would take a look myself

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The clean filter/ empty water light is on

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: UK Appliance
3/17/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Does the dryer run for a few minutes and then stopping with the filter/empty water light?

Also when you start the dryer open the door after about 30 seconds and feel if theres heat in there.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Fixed it thanks

No worries, Thanks for letting me know.

Rob
Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician