UK Appliance

UK appliance repair questions? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

WE HAVE A FRIDGE FREEZER. THE DOOR OF THE FRIDGE IS NOT

Customer Question
WE HAVE A FRIDGE...

WE HAVE A FRIDGE FREEZER. THE DOOR OF THE FRIDGE IS NOT CLOSING PROPERLY, THINK IT NEEDS TO BE RE-ALLIGNED. HOW DO WE DOES THIS. THANK YOU

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

I HAVE A PIECE OF PAPER, WITH LOTS OF CODE/NUMBERS ON BUT NOT SURE WHICH DENOTES THE MODEL NUMBER. IT IS ABOUT 13 YEARS OLD.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES IF POSSIBLE

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

CAN YOU LET ME KNOW HOW I IDENTIFY THE MODEL NUMBER. FRIDGE IS NOW 16 DEGREE SO NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: UK Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
UK Appliance Technician: Gavin, Home Appliance Technician replied 5 months ago
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician
Hi, if you can tell me the make of the appliance I am tell you what to look for in terms of model number
MAYTAG.
Are you a UK or US customer?
WE ARE IN FRANCE
I HAVE REFERNCE - CESAR 370/ RIF: SCHRADER/FRANCIA IF THIS HELPS. HELP MY FOOD IS GOING ROTTEN. THANKS
I’m sorry it doesn’t help. Maybe you could take some pictures of the door and the hinges and I may be able to help then
CAN DO BY EMAIL, WHAT IS ADDRESS TO SEND TO
You can attach direct to this by using the paper clip icon
SORRY BIT OF A TECHNOPHOBE, DONT UNDERSTAND HOW I DO, ALL NOT VERY HELPFUL.
SHALL I JUST GO BACK TO MAGTAG, WHO I THOUGHT I WAS DEALING WITH
SORRY MAYTAG GETTING UPSET NOW
Hi, I’m sorry but my system can’t recognise your model and without any pictures I’m not going to be able to help but I’ll open it up to other experts
CANT UNDERSTAND WHY I COULD NOT EMAIL PICS TO YOU
AWAIT CONTACT FROM OTHER EXPERTS
NOT LOOKING GOOD SO FAR
NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING FOR ADVISE